Hello Everyone Here are the cutting guide for Tagged Memories a Scrapadabadoo Design Team Project for Ustream. Now just a little side note these measurements will be cut down a little in class as we build to fit in between the walls and such. Enjoy and we will see you at the shows starting with Zandra at 1:30 pm PST.
The highlights below are corrections after initial post
I used Paper Accents Black Extra Heavy weight chipboard to construct this project. You will also need and unknown amount of construction strips i cut mine 1 1/2 inches wide by 12 long scored at 3/4 of an inch.
Cuts to make structure
- (2) 12 inch wide by 7 1/2 inches tall
- (3) 12 inches wide by 4 inches tall
- (8) 7 1/2 inches wide by 4 tall
- (2) 1 inch wide by 4 tall
- (3) 3 7/8 inches wide by 4 tall
- (1) 10 inches wide by 1 inch tall
Cuts to make drawer
- (1) 9 5/8 inches wide by 7 1/4 tall
- (2) 7 1/4 inches wide by 2 3/4 inches tall
- (2) 9 5/8 inches wide by 2 3/4 inches tall
Happy crafting everyone and we will see you at the show!