Thursday, October 17, 2013

Crafty update!!!!

Good morning My Crafty Friends!

I am sitting here in my crafty space planning and reflecting on the last few days. I have completed a few Halloween projects (that i LOVE) and i am also mapping out a few projects in my head that i have yet to complete.

Last night i posted a video on my You Tube page of my 2 Halloween projects and you can see those projects if you follow the following link to my page www.youtube.com/user/scrapsbuttonsnbows
I have a very long list of to do's and my brain is busting at the seems. I am placing another rosette trim order on the first of November and those trims will be up for sale on my You Tube mid-November. I will be posting items there for sale until my blog is fully functioning. 

We are going to continue with U stream classes on Sundays at 1pm PST at least for this up coming Sunday Oct. 20 2013. We can take a vote on class time during class. Also depending on weather or not i am able to get the next installment for the memory map recorded and posted on my u stream page (i will not be live for that segment)by Friday evening will determine what we will be making in Sundays class.The next installment in the memory map series will be pre-recorded and posted for viewing on my u stream channel here is that link: www.ustream.tv/channel/scrapsbuttonsnbows 

So for now this is where we are at class is on Sunday @ 1 pm PST.
We wont yet know what project we are doing Sunday either the memory map part 6 of the Halloween mini. The links mentioned above are great ways to keep up with whats going on in my crafty world. But as always feel free to email me at the address listed below. I hope you all have a very crafty weekend! 

Crafty Hugs 
Ashliegh 



LINKS:
YOU TUBE
www.youtube.com/user/scrapsbuttonsnbows

Facebook 
www.facebook.com/scrapsbuttonsnbows

EMAIL
scrapsbuttonsnbows@gmail.com 

USTREAM
www.ustream.tv/channel/scrapsbuttonsnbows

No comments:

Post a Comment