Sunday, November 3, 2013

Ustream class Nov. 3rd Lost video

Hello everyone!

Here is an update today our video was lost due to a crash at the end of class. So for all of you that are following along and need the measurements here they are:

Front and back cover- 6 1/4 inches wide by 7 3/4 inches tall

Spine- 3 inches wide by 7 3/4 inches tall

Paper to cover front and back pages- 7 1/4 inches wide by 8 3/4 inches tall.

Paper to cover inside and outside of spine- 5 inches wide by 7 3/4 tall (the extra inch on either side is to attach front and back covers to the spine).

Paper to cover inside front and back covers- 6 inches wide by 7 1/2 inches tall

To create the hidden hinge to attach pages to you will need to start with a piece of card stock that measures 6 1/4 wide by 7 1/4 inches tall.

The following are the score lines for the hidden hinge. This will allow you to create a hinge to attach your pages to. You will need to score from left to right:

1/4,  5/8,  1,  1 1/2,  1 7/8,  2 1/4,  2 3/4,  3 1/8,  3 1/2,  

4, 4 3/8,  4 3/4,  5 1/2,  5 5/8,  6.

Thank you to all who attended class today. I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday Nov. 6th at 6:30 pm PST. Also i would like to give a big shout out to Lois Radford and say thank you for all that you do for my self our show and all of those who attend you rock! Big Huge Hugs my friend!!!!  

2 comments:

  1. You are so welcome, Ashliegh! I am very honored to be able to help you out! I am just so sorry that there had to be a crash to lose all your hard work! :( Thank you for doing all you do too for us crafters! Thank you for allowing me to be part of your team! :) Big Huge Hugs to you too, my friend!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I just found your page through the
    Scrapadabadoo newsletter and I LOVE your album!!! I have been saving the Primerose stack for something special and I think I found it!!! You work is beautiful. I'm going to look at the video later today. Thank you for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete