Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Ustream class update for Wednesday November 27th 2013

Hello my crafty friends

Due to a last minute family holiday event we will not be broadcasting live on Wednesday November 27th. That class will be canceled for this week only however i will be doing a short 1 hour recorded stream that will be view able by 5 pm PST on my Ustream channel tomorrow. In this video i will continue to build pages in our change it up Christmas albums.

We want to wish all of those celebrating  a very Happy Thanksgiving! For those of our crafty friends that do not share this holiday with us I do want to wish you a very Happy Holiday Season. This is my favorite time of the year!

We will be back on for our usual Sunday show. That is every Sunday at 1 pm PST on our Ustream channel and here is the link http://www.ustream.tv/channel/scrapsbuttonsnbows

This Sunday we will finish up the year of well wishes mini album and go over all up coming projects and shows. I can not wait until Sunday and hope to see you all there.

Hugs to all of you my crafty friends!
Ashliegh

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving Ashliegh! Love and Hugs! Robin

    ReplyDelete