Here are the measurements for the change it up mini album pages we were working on last night in our Ustrean class.
To create the pages i started off with 15 sheets of 8 1/2 by 11 white card stock. Now you can use 12x12 and you would be able to get 2 pages per 12x12 sheet of card stock. You would need 8 sheets of 12x12 if you are going that route. Now that seems like alot of paper but remember you are making 3 mini albums that stack on top of each other.
1. take your 8 1/2 by 11 card stock paper and place the 8 1/2 width at the top in your paper trimmer and cut your paper down to 6 inches
2. Now rotate paper so the 11 inch length is at the top and cut at 10 inches
3. Now take your score board and lay you paper in it with the 10 inch width at the top. You will now score from left to right at the following: 1/2, 4 1/4, 8 1/16. If your score board does not do 1/16 your trimmer will follow the pictures below.
If your score board does not do 1/16 inch marks use your timer as the picture below shows.
Use your cutting channel to create your score line.
4. Now you are going to want to fold all of you creases
5. Now you need to put adhesive on the outside of the 1/2 inch flap
6. Remove tape backing and adhere down.
7. Now you are going to want to boarder punch the 2 inch flap that flap will create a pocket.
The red paper is just to show you the boarder punched edge.
8. Now you must take a sheet of the same card stock and create the flap for the back side of the page. You will need to create a flap that measures 6 inches wide by 3 3/4 tall and score it at 1/2 from one of the ends it does not matter which one. It should look like this:
NOTE: I miter all of the corners on the 1/2 inch flaps. Including the 1/2 inch flap in step 5. This helps with the flow of the pages both in the construction and in the use
9. Now you are going to put the 1/2 flap in the pocket end of your page to create the flap for the back page.
And now to should have something that looks like the picture below. You do not want to adhere the 2 inch pocket that you border punched until you put your paper on the page if you have any questions please go to my Ustream channel and find the video change it up mini part 2 in that video we construct a page live. If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me an email an happy crafting!